Keep your pool water Krystal Clear™ and refreshing this summer with the Intex® 1,000 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,000 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 750 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type A filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This pump is a must have for any above ground pool up to 6,000 gal.
- Compatible with 18ft Easy Set Pool; 18ft, 20ft Frame Pool; 16.5ft, 20ft Prism Frame Oval Pool
- Hydro Aeration® Technology by Intex® - transforming the Above Ground Pool industry, by bringing revolutionary water aeration techniques into your backyard above ground pool.
- Benefits include:
- Improved circulation and filtration
- Improved water clarity
- Increased negative ions at the water surface.
- Suitable for Intex® pools up to 6,000 gal with 1.25in (32mm) diameter hose fitting
- Water flow rate at pump (pump capacity): 1,000 gph (3,785 lph); in pool (system flow rate): 750 gph (2,839 lph)
- Easy installation: just hook up hoses and plug in! (Partial assembly required)
- Easy-to-clean, replaceable filter cartridge
- Uses type A replaceable cartridge.
- Conforms to UL/CSA standards.
- Additional fittings may be required and are sold separately.
- One Hydro Aeration® Technology inlet fitting included.
- 2-year limited warranty
ALL CLAIMS ARE DIRECTLY WITH INTEX